Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Wednesday I took the boys to a pumpkin patch with a group from Mom to Mom.  I think Robbie was more interested in playing on the playground than looking at the pumpkins.  The church that hosted us planned activities for the kids, but my group had kids that were too young to be interested.  The kids played for a while, we tried to get a group picture and then they decorated pumpkins with stickers.  Robbie really did not understand that I had to peel the back off the sticker before he could put it on and there were a couple of times that he grabbed a handful of stickers and tried to put them all on at once.  Alex was pretty much along for the ride, but he's always a good sport.

Giving Xavier a hug.


"We weren't doing anything!"


And getting a hug from Xavier.


He found a pumpkin!


Getting a hug from Ava.

 \
The "Daisies" Mom to Mom group.  (I wasn't sure about adding Alex to the picture because I didn't want him to fall off.)






Robbie putting a sticker on his pumpkin.


Patting it down.


And there's a handful of stickers on his pumpkin!


Our group of pumpkins.




The only picture I took of the two boys together.


The only game they attempted with our group was a bean bag toss through a pumpkin.  Robbie liked handing the bean bags back to the kids.  He just likes to be helpful!  That was when I could get him off of the playground! :)



Alex has been shaking his head no a lot lately.  We think we figured out why!




No comments: