Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Baby Clothes

Matt and I went to Kohl's last night because I want to get a few more pairs of maternity shorts. Lisa gave me all of her maternity clothes, which is awesome!, but she mostly had capris, not shorts. Naturally the maternity section is right next to the baby section, so I told Matt to look around there while I was trying on shorts. He found some really cute things, and they were on sale, so we went ahead and bought them. We thought we would go see if they had any baby bedding and passed the picture frame and album area, so we also go a cute picture frame and brag book, because what mom doesn't need a brag book? We also found something cute for Caroline, Nick and Robyn's #2.

3 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I'm going to steal that saying on the picture frame for Brian's scrapbook.

Loving Mommyhood said...

I love baby clothes. I want another boy! But, I love my little girl...

nick, robyn and taylor said...

You got some great stuff! Very cute. And thanks in advance for Caroline's gift! You're so on top of things!