Saturday, September 17, 2011

Our Saturday

Matt and I talked last night about going to Babies R Us and looking at beds for #2. We both agree that the finishes need to be the same because the boys will end up sharing a room someday. Unfortunately the only bed with the same finish is the same bed that Robbie has. Matt wants their beds to be different and I'm ok with that. We also saw some cute bedding. There is one that I really like but Matt isn't sold on it yet. I have some time to convince him! :)

On our way to shop, Robbie was dancing in his car seat. Matt was listening to sports talk radio, so there wasn't any music, just the music in his head.



After going to a few stores we went to Cruisers for lunch. Cruisers is famous for their burgers, and it was pretty good. Instead of giving you a mint afterward you get a Tootsie Pop. Matt let Robbie have a taste and he really liked it, so he let him try it again. I'm so glad we had Matt's camera to catch it.



Then I decided that getting it on picture wasn't good enough, so I took a video. Robbie was not about to let go the second time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's really hanging on to that!! Good jaw muscles.

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I say let them have the same crib. That way it'll match if they do have to share a room later. (because you asked for my opinion...)