Thursday, September 29, 2011

19 Week Check Up

I had another check up this morning. I forgot to bring my camera to take a video of his heartbeat, though. :( The nurse found the baby's heartbeat very quickly, which is unusual, but good. Robbie used to move all around and make the nurse's job harder on her. Baby's heartbeat is good and strong and was in the 150's bpm. The doctor measured me and I'm measuring right at 19 cm (it's generally a cm per week and I'm 19 weeks). She also looked over the ultrasound and said that he looks great. She said he measured in the 55th percentile. I didn't even know that there were percentiles for babies that young! I go back for another check up in 4 weeks. I've been feeling the baby moving around a lot more. I can't wait until Matt can feel him moving, too.

The other night Matt was making us a steak for dinner. I guess Robbie wanted to see what cow tasted like, though he went about it differently than we did.



Robbie likes to dance when his toy plays music. It's so cute because he'll look to make sure you're watching, even if his back is to you. I've been trying to get a video of it for a while, and he finally cooperated and kept dancing even though he saw the camera.



Unfortunately while I was uploading this video he got behind his walking toy and started pushing it around. He's been doing this for a couple of days. I'll have to try to catch him doing this later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good news re your dr appt. We're glad all is well with the little fellow. Is Robbie into rapping along with dancing?