Sunday, September 11, 2011

Baby Movements?

One thing I wish I did better when I was pregnant with Robbie was record how far along I was when certain things happened. I can always go back and figure how far along I was, but it would be easier if I wrote it the first time!

With that said, I am 16 weeks, 6 days and I have been consistently feeling movement in my tummy. I'm pretty sure it's the baby, but I really don't remember how it felt when Robbie was moving. I have thought a few times before that I have felt something, but it would only be once and then not again for days. I have felt the same thing for long periods different times today. I know it's going to be a while before Matt can feel the baby moving. I feel bad that Matt can't feel the baby as soon as I can, but it's one of the few good things that pregnant women have.

I hope you haven't forgotten that Tuesday is the ultrasound and we should find out the gender of #2. I know I haven't forgotten about the appointment!!

3 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Baby movements are such a sweet little feeling! I cannot wait to hear the results tomorrow!

Kayleigh and Brian said...

BOY! GIRL! NO, BOY! I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She's a girl. :) Save yourself a trip to the dr. Just tell us her name.
It really is neat to feel the baby moving. You and Lisa must have had mini gymnastics classes some days. Or cheerleading.