Sunday, June 1, 2008

High School Reunion


Yesterday was a baby shower for one of my good friends from high school. I love that when I am with my friends, it doesn't matter how long we have been out of communication with each other, it's always just like old times. We do have a good time when we get together. It just stinks that we are all so spread out. At least most of us still live in Florida! We are going back to my friend's house tomorrow for lunch and swimming. Lisa and I decided that we definitely have to be careful not to get sunburns because mom got us massages for tomorrow. I can only imagine how painful and NOT fun it would be to get a massage with a sunburn!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Valerie- that is SO FUN!!! I wish I was there to have a reunion with you all! :)

Emily (starke) Mitchell! :)

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I had fun with everyone. I agree--no matter how long we're apart, it's just like the old days when we're together!

Kelli said...

What a blast we had and yes, you're right. It doesn't matter how long we're away from each other. We always pick right back up where we left off. =)

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys already!