Monday, June 30, 2008

Congratulations Pat and Mariruth!


Yesterday Matt's brother and sister-in-law had their baby girl! In true big brother form, they have not yet decided on a name yet, though they have 4 names they are tossing around. The baby weighs 7.2 lbs, a little smaller than my nephew. I know Barbara is excited the baby decided to come before she got there. I still think it's funny that Baby Villacampa came before Baby Wurdeman even though he was due after she was.

My brother brought the family home from the hospital yesterday. Yes, that means that they named the baby: Jonathan Michael Jr. They will either call him Nathan (the end of Jonathan) or Junior. I like JV Jr, but it's not necessarily my opinion that counts.

Mom and I took Mia to Wal-Mart yesterday. She crawled into the front seat so she could "drive". Too cute!!

1 comment:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I didn't realize their baby was due this soon! Congrats to them