Friday, June 20, 2008

Blast from the past!

Mom found Speak N Spell shortly before my last visit. We looked on eBay for a Speak N Math, but got out bid in the last few seconds. I hate it when that happens!! I was thinking about it again this weekend, found another one on eBay, placed a bid and won!! It came yesterday and I have had fun playing, especially Number Stumpers (you have to guess the number it's thinking). I will say, though, games just aren't as fun when there aren't other people that want to play it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want one too!!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Nick just looked up at the computer and said in a very enthusiastic voice, "Woah! Is that a Speak and Math?! Where'd they get that?"

Kayleigh and Brian said...

You need to get a video of this with sound so that we can hear what it sounds like again! Yahoo for Speak & Math!