Friday, June 27, 2008

False alarm...sort of...

Well, Jonathan took Chat to the hospital last night and the contractions stopped. They headed home around 2 AM. I talked to Jonathan this morning and he said that the contractions have started, but the doctor said to wait until they are really painful (who's the judge of that?!?!) or her water breaks. I'm thinking I might be there for the birth...if he'll wait another day and a half! Newborns are cute, so even if he is a day or 2 old I'll still be excited!

To be fair, I am excited about seeing Mia again. It's good and bad that I only see my "babies" a few times a year. I would love to be closer to all of my family, but they have changed so much in the short time between visits. Mom and I are looking forward to lots of play time with Mia.

No comments: