Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy 59th Anniversary!


Yesterday was Mimi and Gramps (Matt's grandparents) 59th anniversary. They spent this week with Barbara and Monett (Matt's aunt) driving up to Alabama to go peach picking. It was interesting to hear all of the tourist activities they did in the Montgomery area. Even though my parents lived in Montgomery for years, we never really did the tourist spots. I guess that's just not what I thought about doing when I was visiting my parents.

Everyone got in last night around 6 and we headed to Clark's Fish Camp for dinner and then came back home for Carvel ice cream cake. Yum! They left this morning when Matt got up to go to work. I know it was a short visit with us, but they have been gone for a while and were ready to get back home. I completely understand!