Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I realize that yesterday was Valentine's Day, but we really celebrated today. We did give each other cards yesterday and Matthew came home with some nice treats for me. The chocolate covered popcorn is from Robbie, though. :)



Matthew's mom came up today so we could go out one last time before Alex comes. We went to Bahama Breeze for dinner, walked around the mall for a while and then went to Kilwin's for ice cream. It was nice night, though foggy. I wish we had looked into movie times before hand just to give us something else to do, but I think we were both tired and ready to just come home. Some movie theater popcorn sounds good, though!

Just the two of us



Alex came too :)



Family of 3



Robbie hates the baby gate and wants to be on the other side whenever it's closed. I was vacuuming, though, and he doesn't like the vacuum cleaner and wants me to hold him when I'm vacuuming. Today he tried to crawl under the gate. I'm sure he got the idea from the cats since they can actually do it. (Matthew was home and on Robbie's side of the gate.)




The other night I caught Robbie reading by himself. The book is all about fruits and vegetables and he likes to point to them. My dad said that he and Robbie spent a long time looking at the book the last time they were in town. Now he loves looking at it.



Robbie had the camera yesterday and I didn't realize that he started taking a video. I'm posting the video, but it's mostly of Matthew's gaming chair. I make a very brief cameo, but I'm still in my pj's, so don't look too hard for me! :)

No comments: