Sunday, December 11, 2011

Alex's crib and silly Robbie

We have been slowly moving stuff out of the guest bedroom/office to get it ready for Alex. We bought the crib and furniture when my parents were here a few weeks ago and picked it up after Thanksgiving. Matt put the crib together this evening. He had a little helper, too! It seemed to go much quicker than when we put Robbie's crib together, but they are a little different and this time we had practice!

Testing the strength of the wood.



What part do we need first?



We don't need this.



The screw goes here, Daddy.


Never enough supervisors!



Half way done!



Mattress springs in place.



It's finished!



Robbie testing it out.



What do you mean this isn't my new bed?



Yesterday at lunch, Robbie was banging on his tray with a pen so I decided to give him a fork. He stabbed a few pieces of avocado, but still needed help getting them into his mouth.

This isn't how you do it?



Got it!



Let's try again.



I got another one!!



Robbie drank a lot of milk today (not complaining!) and figured out a way to get around with his sippy cup.

Look, no hands!



I can crawl with it, too.





He was also doing laps in the family room with his walking toy. Unfortunately whenever he would see the camera he would get distracted.

2 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

can't wait to see the crib and Alex's new room, although I'll miss my room when I visit. Robbie is such a good helper!!

Sager Squad said...

Great pics! Again, I was reading it with Wesley on my lap looking at pictures of Robbie and Wesley smiled when he saw his buddy! He is getting so big! What an adorable little guy!