Friday, August 5, 2011

More pictures and videos

Robbie has been acting so cute lately. I'm guessing it's because he's moving around a lot more, so he's into a lot of different things. We've been taking a lot more pictures and videos lately.

To preface this video, I was in the kitchen washing bottles when I noticed the bathroom door opening and closing. I expected to find Robbie in the hallway, not in the bathroom! When I headed into the kitchen Robbie was pulling DVDs off the tower, so it wasn't a long crawl to the bathroom.



Eventually he found the door stopper and had some fun with that.



The next day he pulled himself up to get a closer look at the morning news.



Sometimes when Robbie is hungry or is ready for more food he'll smack his lips together. I don't have a video of his "no more" face, yet, but it's pretty obvious when he's done.



Yesterday he crawled from the family room into the kitchen to find me. He wanted to play with his exersaucer, but he wouldn't let me put him in it, so we compromised!



I eventually put him in the right way, don't worry! If you notice to the left of the picture you'll see the cat's (new) water bowl. We had to move it because Robbie would make a beeline for it if he caught sight of it.

2 comments:

Loving Mommyhood said...

I want to take more pictures of him! You need to come back to Tallahassee when he is 1 year old!

Anonymous said...

Can hardly wait to see him!!! He's getting cuter all the time and his eyes are getting bigger and bluer. They are so pretty - if a guy's eyes can be pretty!?