Tuesday, November 30, 2010

6 Week Appointment

Today I had my 6 week appointment, which also means that Robbie is 6 weeks old! The doctor said that everything looks fine, and I feel fine, so I didn't expect anything else. Matt left work early to come along. I wasn't sure if Robbie was going to be able to go with me or not. I wish I had done it 6 weeks ago, but I wanted Robbie to come along so we could get a picture of him with Dr. Jason who delivered him. We both agree that he did a great job and let him know that. I even told the doctor we might do it again sometime! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad all is well with you. LOVE the last sentence!!!!!!!!!!!1

Kelli said...

I think it's great when Mom and Dad can get a picture of the doctor who delivered thier baby. I forgot all three times to do that!