Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Matthew!

Today is Matthew's 28th birthday! He's such a youngin! Last night at Bible study we were asked which fruit of the Spirit your spouse is most full of and I said patience. God knew he would need a lot of it to be married to me!! He is doing a birthday lunch with people from the office (they might also be celebrating Laura's birthday as well...hers is Monday). Matt is still deciding if he wants to do a nice dinner tonight or find a nice restaurant in New England where he can have a "cheap" lobster dinner. Either way, we're going out tonight because I don't want to worry about dishes or leftover!

I love you Matthew!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have to add gentleness to his fruit.

Happy Birthday Matthew. We're glad you're a part of our family.

:) :)

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Matt! Sorry we didn't send a card or even call you! Please forgive us. I guess with the craziness of getting ready for Taylor's party I just forgot. Hope y'all are having fun on your trip and we can't wait to see pictures!

Robyn