Saturday, July 5, 2008

My last day in NC



As you can see, my last day here included a pancake breakfast. Yes, mom did cut my pancakes, but it's good to know even when I'm 32 and have 2 kids she'll still cut my pancakes!



Then the neighbors brought their kids over so they could load up the U-Haul for their move to Florida. They were so thrilled we offered to watch them so they wouldn't be in the way. Mia played Chubby with the youngest, something all of us used to do when we were younger.


My friend Christina drove over with her husband and son so
we could go out to lunch. We weren't able to visit last year because she was getting ready for her son to be born. Fun fact: Nathan was due on her son's birthday! I saw Christina and her family when I was up for Jonathan's graduation in December. It's amazing how much babies change in 6 months!!

I knew this week would go by fast. I can't believe I'm heading home tomorrow, but I am looking forward to seeing Matthew again!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Can your mom come down and cut my pancakes? Aw, Mrs. V. =)

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I'm sure Matthew is glad to know you missed him! I bet you missed your peace and quiet, too! :)