Thursday, July 17, 2008

Back from Tallahassee

I just spent a couple of days in Tallahassee getting in some twin time before the end of the summer. The time went really fast, though I was only there for 46 hours. Lisa taught me a fun game, Farkle, which is all about luck and dice. I did get lucky (twice!) and won the last two games. Then we pulled out the old favorite, Skip-bo, and I found out that luck is a very temporary game.





Lisa went to Panera to pick up bagels yesterday and I got a few cute shots of Kayleigh. Kayleigh had her own bagel she was munching on while I was taking pictures. The first bagel was quickly stolen by Ginger (the dog) while Lisa was in the kitchen and I was in the living room getting Kayleigh. That dog is quick and was out the door in a flash. I felt bad for Tracy (the other dog) because she didn't get a treat nearly as big!

3 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

We're so glad you came over to hang out!

Kelli said...

Just ADORABLE pictures of Kayleigh!!!! What baby blues!

Anonymous said...

I just realized why Kayleigh looks so different. We can really see her top teeth now. Can't wait to see her Sunday nite.