Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Boys

I've been trying to take more pictures lately because I feel like I haven't been taking many. It's also hard because as soon as Robbie sees the camera he wants to look at pictures, not sit and have his picture taken.

I put Alex in the exersaucer for the first time yesterday. I don't know if he really liked it or not, though. It's also on the highest level, so his feet were just dangling in the air.


I had the freezer open as I was getting my breakfast ready. Robbie found Matthew's leftover McFlurry and decided to help himself!


The boys on the play mat. They were holding hands, but of course I didn't get that picture!





Alex has been rolling around like a pro!  I think once he got the hang of it he just decided to take off.  Here is a video of Alex rolling from front to back.


And him rolling from back to front.


And this is how far he rolled (he started on the mat)! I think he would have kept going if the toy didn't get in his way.


Usually Robbie likes to play in Alex's crib because he likes Alex's soother. Yesterday I put Alex in Robbie's crib while I changed Robbie and when I finished changing Robbie he wanted to get in the crib with Alex.


It is ridiculously hard to get a picture of Alex smiling because as soon as he sees the camera he stops smiling. It's too bad because Alex has a cute smile! We did get a couple of good pictures, though.


You can tell he's smiling behind his arm!


A little smile.



2 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Alex looks so different in the picture in the exersaucer! He looks like Robbie in all of the other pictures, though.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for them to visit again next week. Oh, and you, too, Val. :)