Sunday, December 19, 2010

2 Months Old and a Villacampa Visit

It's hard to believe that it has only been 2 months since Robbie was born. He is the cutest addition to our family so far! :) Robbie has been sleeping in his crib for 2 weeks and has done very well with it. I think he would take better naps if I would swaddle him and put him in his crib, but he usually just naps in the swing. He loves the swing! He is getting very good at holding his head up and look at his surroundings. He will sometimes look at you when he hears you talking. I'm not good at doing tummy time with him because he usually starts crying after a minute or so of being on his tummy. I know that it's good to do to get him ready for crawling, but I don't like hearing him cry.

Robbie and Shamu:



Another cute picture:



My parents drove up Friday afternoon for a weekend visit. It gave them a chance to see Robbie again and we exchanged Christmas presents. We just hung out at the house Friday. Saturday morning we opened presents. My parents got us a Costco membership so we headed up there in the afternoon. First we walked around trying all of the free samples. We all agreed the ham we tried was really good. We got some lobster dip and crab dip that we tried. My favorite sample was the cappuccino ice cream truffle. YUM! I had more than one sample of that. After dinner Saturday night we all walked around for a little bit looking at Christmas lights. It got very cold outside, though. After walking around for a little while my dad and I drove to look at 3 different houses that have lights that blink to music. Two of the houses were really good. The 3rd house is getting better compared to last year. Today Matt and I left Robbie with my parents and went to Wal-Mart for diapers and Lowe's for a new kitchen faucet. It was about 12:30 when we got home so we decided to go to Rosy's Mexican Restaurant for lunch. We took 2 cars and mom and dad headed out when we were finished. It was a fun weekend and we are looking forward to seeing them when we go down for a visit next year.

Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved spending time with you 3.

Loving Mommyhood said...

Those were Jack's D is for Dino pjs! Robbie looks so cute in them. I loved the shirt for your dad...very cute.

Matthew and Valerie said...

Jenna, I'm sure Robbie has a lot of Jack's old clothes and we appreciate the hand me downs!