Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2 month appointment

Robbie had a big day today. He got to spend the morning with Matt and I got to sleep in. It was great for me! After lunch we gave him a bath and got ready to take him to the doctor. Of course, the doctor said that he looks great! He is doing all of the things that is expected of a 2 month old (coo, smile, and follow objects with his eyes) and he is able to stand up when you hold him. Here are his stats:
Weight: 15 lbs, 6 oz (96th percentile)
Height: 23 inches (31st percentile)
Head Circumference (30th percentile)

He also had to get 3 shots and an oral vaccine. I was very proud of him for not spitting out the oral vaccine. The first time we gave him liquid vitamins it ended up all over me and him. Of course, as soon as the nurse gave him his first shot he started crying, but stopped after I was able to pick him up. I hate to say it, but I think it was the first time I saw him cry tears. :( We got home about 4:30, he ate and has been sleeping ever since.

Here's what he's been doing since we got home:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet little boy!!