Friday, October 8, 2010

For Lisa

Last week I took my thumb drive to Amber's house to get Amber's pictures from the baby shower. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough space to get all of the pictures that night, so I took it back last night to get the rest. Last week I didn't get the pictures of me and Lisa playing the dress the baby game, but I have them now. I don't think you can tell how much fun we were having, but it could be my all time favorite baby shower game.



After the shower I had a few friends tell me how similar Lisa and I are in personality, voice and laugh (and looks, of course). I guess that's why we get along so well! I love you Lisa!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That baby is NOT dressed to go anywhere. Let Jean and me have her back!!

Loving Mommyhood said...

1 - Lisa should know how to dress and diaper a baby, she does have one still.

2 - I didn't notice you and Lisa looked so much alike. It was like you were twins or something.

Kayleigh and Brian said...

To me, it wasn't about dressing the baby, it was about WINNING the game! Did your friends notice that we're similar in our competitiveness, too?? I love my sister!!