Sunday, October 17, 2010

4 weeks!!

I can't believe we only have 4 more weeks until Robbie's due date. He'll be here before we know it! Matt thinks Robbie coming sooner than the 14th. He is predicting the 6th. I think he'll be pretty close to his due date, but I'd much rather have him come sooner than later!

We got a coupon in the mail from Target for 10% off items on our registry, so we went yesterday with our gift cards to buy stuff. I wanted to add more to our registry so we could get other things 10% off, but Matt said I was not allowed to register for candy corn. Party pooper!! We also had a 20% off one item coupon for Babies R Us, so we went over there and bought the bouncy seat we like. We grabbed a few more 20% off coupons that we can use next week, so we'll get more things that we need. It's so fun to shop for Robbie!

Here are a couple of pictures of me and Robbie. The first one was taken at my parent's house in August. I think I was 28 weeks then. The second one was taken by Matt today. I think Robbie's been doing some growing!



3 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I'll say he's growing! Whew! Cute dress, by the way. :)

Loving Mommyhood said...

I say 8lbs. 5oz. on November 10th. I loved being pregnant, except for the whole throwing up thing.

nick, robyn and taylor said...

I predict he'll arrive on October 18th ;)