Thursday, October 14, 2010

Baby Shower #3

Monday was my baby shower at work. It's so nice that they were still throwing me one even though I no longer work with them. Monday was a planning day, so we didn't have to worry about wandering kids. I was surprised that some of the new teachers came, but that was very nice of them. There were even 2 former teachers that came. It was very fast, but I know that at the end of the day people don't want to just be sitting around. We had cake and punch and I opened presents and then most people left, though some of us stuck around to chat. I brought my camera, but didn't take any pictures. I did save the sock and mitten flower that was on one of my gifts. A very cute idea! We got a few more outfits, more diapers and lots of gift cards which I'm sure will be used soon!

Here's a picture of the flower:



On a different note, only 1 month left!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute flower! Did she make it herself?
What happened to the first 8 months??? You better get a bag packed soon.