Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pictures

It's a pain to hook our printer up to the computer (we have it wireless right now) to use it as a scanner, so I took a picture of our 11th grade Junior/Senior portrait and a picture that Lisa took of us at our 10 year high school reunion. We barely look like the same people!!



The next picture is a goody bag I made for the middle school teachers and filled with candy. I got the idea from a package in Michaels. Very close to the pre-made packages were orange bags. We found the pipe cleaners a few aisles over. I gave the bags to the teachers Monday, which was parent-conference day. I figure we all probably needed some chocolate at the end of the day!!

3 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I wish I had made you guys stand on each side of each other so that we could have gotten the same pose!

Kayleigh and Brian said...

P.S. Cute bag!

Anonymous said...

I love the comparison pictures! Good idea.