Thursday, August 14, 2008

Juliet's new toy




I saw Juliet pouncing on something on the porch. At first I thought it was a lizard, but then I saw how long the tail was. Yup, it was a little snake, probably not even a foot long. This after she found a spider in the bathroom and a frog last night. We had left the kitty door open last night, so I'm sure the frog was out on the porch until Juliet found it. The not nice thing was that she dropped the frog on my foot, but I didn't have the light on, so I didn't know what it was at first. I flushed the spider down the toilet, but I caught the frog and let it out the front door. Next time I'm waking Matt up so he can deal with her!

P.S. - I took the picture of the snake through the sliding glass door!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Yikes! I don't mind snakes, but they're not my favorite!

Kayleigh and Brian said...

That thing is at least a foot long and probably poisonous!!! :) (Doesn't that make a better story?!?!)