Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Catie is a week old!

It's hard to believe it's been a week since Catie was born.  Robbie loves to "hold" her, though it doesn't last too long.  He will also put a blanket on the floor for her to lay on.  If she starts fussing, Alex will bring her a pacifier.  

Catie had a weight check on Monday to make sure she was gaining weight.  She weighed 8 lbs, 5 oz, so I'd say she's doing just fine!  They will check her again next week when they want her to be back to her birth weight.  I don't think that's going to be a problem as she's only 2 oz away less than a week after birth.

Catie has been a great sleeper, only getting up a couple of times at night.  Hopefully that continues as she gets older!

Our 1 week old baby


Alex is talking so much more lately.  I even noticed it after spending a few days away from him while in the hospital.  Tonight before bath time I sang the "Let's Get Naked" song.  Yes, I made up a song about getting naked to the tune of "Let's Get Physical."  I remember when Robbie first started singing it.  It cracked me up.  Tonight Alex busted out singing along with me, too.  I love it!



No comments: