Thursday, April 10, 2014

2 week check ups

I had my 2 week check up Tuesday.  It wasn't anything too exciting, the doctor just checked to make sure the incision is healing.  She said it looks good, though I didn't expect her to say otherwise.  She also said that I could drive again!  It's not like I jumped in the car and went cruising, but it is nice knowing that I could if I wanted to.

Catie had her 2 week check up yesterday.  It was mostly to make sure that she has gotten back to her birth weight, which, considering she was only a couple of ounces shy of it last week, I wasn't too worried about that, either.  She weighs 9 lbs, 3 oz and is 21 1/2 inches tall.  That's almost a pound in 9 days, plus an extra 1/2 inch.  I told Matt most babies shrink their first few weeks as their heads round out, but Catie didn't have to worry about that.  (One of the perks of being a c-section baby!)  If she keeps growing like this she'll be bigger than both of the boys!

And, just for fun, here's a cute picture of Alex.


No comments: