Saturday, September 22, 2012

Thomas and Teething

Thursday afternoon I took the kids to a consignment sale.  It is a semi-annual sale and I thought it was going to be much bigger than it actually was.  I was hoping to get Halloween costumes for the boys, but they all seemed so heavy and I don't want them sweating to death while wearing the costume.  We did find this great Thomas chair for Robbie.  He was not going to let us leave the store without it and was even a little upset when I had them set it aside so we could keep looking around.  Robbie loves his Thomas chair and likes to name the trains and say what colors they are.  It was a great find!

The chair folded up


 The chair unfolded


Now that I have seen 3 of Robbie's 2 year molars coming through I've been looking for the last one (top right).  It turns out that I have been looking too late, it's almost all of the way through!  I was looking in Robbie's mouth yesterday and noticed that he has 2 molars on the right side and realized that would only be possible if the 2 year molar already came through.  Now the other 3 molars have to catch up to the first one instead of the other way around!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute chair! Good find.