Thursday, July 19, 2012

Robbie is 21 months!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that Robbie is going to be 2 years old in 3 months.  It seems like he just turned 1!

Robbie is saying new words every day.  He even says his own name!  He can say a lot of letters, numbers and colors, but don't think that he can count and say the alphabet.  He really doesn't know colors, though he definitely knows blue.  I don't know if Robbie says it as a joke or not, but he calls green blue.  I figure he's going to get it eventually.

Robbie not talking to Grandpa:


Let me explain the above picture.  We were getting ready to go out to dinner with our Bible study and after I changed Robbie put on my old shirt.  I tried to take it off before we left, when I put him in the car and when we got to the restaurant but he threw a fit, so we let him wear it inside.  Matthew eventually got it off of him.  It was a little embarrassing, but I'm sure worse things could happen.

No comments: