Monday, July 16, 2012

Alex is 5 months old!!!!!

Has it only been 5 months that Alex has been with us?  I guess it seems longer because he is doing so much. He isn't crawling, but he gets around!  Once last night and then again at nap time this afternoon when I went to get him he was moving around in his crib.  He is going to be an active fellow!  I think Robbie will like having someone who can match his energy level.

We are getting the boys to bed at about the same time at night.  It sounds like a great idea, but it's twice the work because they don't bathe together yet and since they don't share a room Matthew and I are both with a kid.  I'm looking forward to when they are old enough and we can do everything together.

The tooth that disappeared has not yet reappeared.  I feel bad for Alex because I know teething is no fun.  He's handling it pretty well, though.

Alex reading a book.


I'm 5 months old today!!  (Unfortunately my computer froze a couple of weeks ago.  Luckily we have everything saved on an external hard drive, but I haven't put it back on my computer yet, so I don't have all of Alex's monthly pictures.  I'll just have to post them later.)


Hey Shamu, how have you been??


Come on, just one quick ride!


No comments: