Sunday, July 22, 2012

Alex push ups

Alex is still only moving backward and rolling all over the place.  He is trying so hard to move forward and grab toys in front of him.  He is starting to push himself up on his hands and toes.  I have been surprised at how high he has gotten his belly off the floor!  Of course whenever I try to get a video of him doing it he never does it as well as before I have the camera, but I did get a good picture of him pushing up.

The video:



The picture:


I never did get a good video of Alex flailing.  Before he could get his body off of the ground he would push up on his arms and then pick up his hands and feet and flail around.  I said it's kind of like a turtle on his back kicking his feet except that Alex was on his stomach.  I try to capture as much as I can, but sometimes the boys just don't cooperate!

No comments: