Monday, April 16, 2012

Alex is 2 months old!!

It doesn't seem like just 2 short months ago Alex was born. That's probably why last week I was thinking he was going to be 3 months old today! I even said to my friend I couldn't believe he's almost 3 months old and still wearing newborn clothes. That's right, Alex still fits into newborn clothes. Alex is talking a lot more and it's so cute. Robbie starts laughing whenever he hears Alex talking. Tonight while I was giving Alex his bath Robbie tried to climb into the tub with him. It will still be few months before the two of them will bathe together and I can't wait because I think it will be fun for them to be together.

Even though we have talked about having Alex sleep in his own room it hasn't happened yet. I'm fine with it because it's easier for me to get up with him at night, but I know it's going to happen eventually. Maybe this weekend...

1 week



1 month



2 months



It's hard to get a video of Alex talking because he either stops before I get the camera or stops when he sees the camera. Here's a good one, though.



Laughing at Daddy



Chillin' on our bed



Alex and Robbie go in for their check ups Thursday, so I'll have all of his stats then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute to hear his little voice. Makes me want to come up again.