Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's a monkey!

I know Matt put the bin in front of the tv to discourage Robbie from pushing buttons. (It didn't work.) Robbie climbed up on it for the first time this afternoon. Can you see how proud he is of himself?? We got him off when he started standing on it, though.



Robbie likes to be on the bed when Alex is getting changed. After I changed Alex we were sitting on the bed and I thought I'd let Robbie "hold" Alex. I don't think Robbie cared about holding Alex, but he still gave him a bunch of hugs and kisses!



Today is a half day for my school (I know I don't work there any more, but it will always be my school), so the 4 of us met the teachers at our favorite Mexican restaurant for lunch. It actually served multiple purposes: 1) we didn't have to think about what was for lunch, 2) my teacher friends could meet Alex, 3) Robbie's buddy, Gene, was there (Gene is one of the teachers, but he and Robbie have bonded), and 4) I needed to give some things to one of the teachers that I forgot to give her when she came for a visit. It was so nice to see everyone and catch up. We'll get to see them (and more!) again Saturday when we all get together for Adair's wedding. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures of Robbie. He's a good big brother. Did you bring home any extra chips and salsa?? YUM! You're sure keeping busy!