Friday, March 16, 2012

Alex is 1 month old!

It's hard to believe that a month has already passed. I think time must speed up with each child you have. We better not have too many or I'll be old and gray before I know it!

Alex is on a pretty good night schedule, though I can't say the same for the day time. I'd rather him be good at night, though. Robbie is also doing better at night...really in the morning because he has been sleeping later. I'm sure it's because of the time change and it stays darker later into the morning. I'm not complaining!

Alex is awake a lot more during the day. He likes the swing, though Robbie doesn't leave him alone when he is in it. We have pretty much gotten Robbie to stop poking Alex in his eye. We're still working on him being gentle with Alex, though. Robbie just loves hugging him and giving him kisses, which is so sweet, but sometimes Robbie's mouth is open when he's "kissing" Alex and leaves teeth marks on him, so you know he's being too rough. (I've felt one of these kisses, so I know Robbie isn't biting Alex.)

Alex 1 week



Alex 1 month



I think that Alex looks more like Robbie now than he did when he was first born. Here is Robbie at 1 month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks so different than he did a few weeks ago. And a lot bigger.