Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Robbie is 1 year old!!

I can't believe a year has gone by already! What a crazy time last year when Robbie came so early. We are glad he is a happy and healthy boy. This weekend is the big birthday party. It should be a nice day to have an outside party, thankfully!

Robbie was diagnosed with hand, foot and mouth disease Sunday. I called the doctor yesterday because the spots were showing up every where but his hands, feet and mouth. The nurse thinks it's just something viral and since we are seeing the doctor tomorrow for his 12 month check up she didn't think we needed to come in. My mom diagnosed it as roseola via pictures I sent her, which is pretty much like HFM, just caused by a different virus. I'm so glad that he is acting more like his normal self today. Unfortunately he looks worse today. But his temperature was 98.9 when I just checked it, the lowest it's been in a few days.

Last weekend we went to Tallahassee to visit the Eikelands and have Lisa's friend, Jenna, take pictures of us and Robbie. You can visit Lisa's blog to check out pictures from the pumpkin patch we visited.

Here are some of the 100+ pictures Jenna took. Aren't they great??




























Unfortunately the slideshow maker website that I usually use is no longer up and running, so I have to post them all like this. I guess it's not a bad thing, it just makes the post seem really long and it's a little harder to caption the pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT pictures. You all look wonderful. Can't wait to see you this weekend.