Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

We didn't do much for Halloween this year. Robbie is still too young to go trick or treating. (Just our opinion. We have seen some pretty young trick or treaters!) We didn't even decorate this year. Next year will be different with Robbie walking (he better be!!) and we might take him around the neighborhood, or at least to our church's trunk or treat night.

It was a nice night, so we sat outside to hand out candy. The cats sat in the window wanting to hand out candy with us...or run away! We only had kids come around for about an hour. We had a few large group of kids of all ages and they were all dressed up. We've had some older kids just come around without costumes wanting candy. I can't say I blame them for wanting free candy, but it's disappointing. They were all very polite, too. We have plenty of left over candy. I'm hoping to return some of it (or exchange it for a different kind!). Robbie took a late afternoon nap. I was ok with it because I didn't want the trick or treaters keeping him up by knocking on the door or ringing the doorbell. He went right to sleep tonight. Hopefully he'll sleep in a little tomorrow!

Alex the skeleton.


Waiting for trick or treaters.


Hi Simba!


I'm not doing anything.


How did that get in my hand?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the best shirt I've ever seen for a pregnant Mom on Halloween!!! Did you put it on facebook? If not, you should.

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Fun times! I'm glad Robbie was good for you all. I guess the neigborhood kids were, too!! :)

Loving Mommyhood said...

Loving the name! If I was a boy, my mom was going to name me Alexander. That is my grandfather's name.