Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Another tooth!

Robbie and I were playing last night and he opened his mouth wide and I caught a glimpse of another tooth! I couldn't believe it and called Matt over to ask him if he saw what I saw. Sure enough, it's another tooth! It's the opposite of the first one, not the front and center teeth, but the ones next to them. My niece, Kayleigh, got those 2 teeth in first, too. Brian started getting teeth in the right order (bottom first), so we'll see what our next kid does.

This morning I set Robbie on the floor to play while I fixed my breakfast. Mind you, I did not leave him right next to the nice, neat pile of newspaper, but obviously it wasn't out of his reach!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just checkin' the sales!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

How funny that they're coming in like Kayleigh's - genetics are so funny that way. He looks so cute sitting up...but then again, he looks cute all the time. :)