Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our little secret...

is 9 weeks and 2 days old!! We went back to the doctor yesterday for an ultrasound, so we got to see the baby moving and hear the heartbeat. We have been lucky to have already had several ultrasounds. I had the great idea to take the camera yesterday to take video when they were checking the heartbeat and when the baby was moving.

Here are our ultrasound pictures:



Video of the baby's heartbeat (It was 161 bpm):


Video of the baby moving:


I know it's hard to tell on the video, but we could see the 2 arms and 2 legs and see the heartbeat!

3 comments:

Loving Mommyhood said...

It's not even my own kid and as soon as I heard the heartbeat, I got goosebumps. Definitely a girl with a 161 heartbeat! YAY for babies!!!

Kelli said...

CONGRATS MATT AND VAL!!!!!!! Life is amazing and what a sweet, little blessing you guys have. Too neat!:)

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Have you shown your students the video?? I think you could work it into a science lesson, AND talk about yourself all day!!! :)