Sunday, September 27, 2009

Out to eat

I made a big goof Friday night. One of my friends from my days teaching at a public school wanted to get us all together since most of us have moved on and are at different schools. We used to always get together on Fridays, so I thought that September 26th was a Friday. When we were the only ones at Chili's I had mom check my email and found out we were 24 hours early! Instead of eating there 2 nights in a row we went to MoJo's barbecue. Obviously we ate at Chili's last night with everyone. Today was our Sunday School's monthly lunch out. (We went to The Loop.) Tomorrow is our Bible study's dinner out. We are going back to Chili's tomorrow because 100% of the profits go to St. Jude's research hospital. I think that's for all Chili's everywhere, so if you don't want to cook dinner tomorrow night, I suggest Chili's!

1 comment:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Good grief woman! Only you... :)