Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Laboring on Labor Day

Matt and I had a great Labor Day weekend. Saturday we went to the Riverside Art Market and walked around. There are a lot of neat things being made out there, though we did not buy any of it. We also walked around UNF. I haven't really been there since I graduated almost 7 years ago (!) and it looks very different. We tried to remember where we had our classes and a few of the buildings were open so we could go in.

We didn't do much on Sunday, though we did continue our Zaxby's after church tradition.

Monday was work around the house day. We started outside. Matt mowed and I edged and weed whacked. We weeded the flower beds and Matt trimmed the azaleas. We put 2 coats of white paint on shelves for the guest bathroom. They will go better in there white, not the stain we had. We cleaned out the fish tank and put in new decorations. It looks great, but one of the hood lights is broken and the new one we bought was too big. We hung pictures in the master bathroom. I had found frames a few months ago and painted them, we just hadn't hung them yet.

I took pictures of our busy Monday. Enjoy! (There's a lot of pictures.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief - you 2 did more in a day than I've done in a month. Everything looks great.

Kelli said...

Ahhh, the days of not having children! I remember. Just kidding!! =) We do get things done around here, it's just scheduled during naptime.

Glad you guys were able to get stuff done. It always feels good to get yardwork done. It's about the only exercise I think it "fun". =) Forget that running stuff. Ha!

Thanks for sharing about your weekend. Always fun to hear what you two lovebirds are up to. =)