Monday, September 14, 2009

New Layout

I can't wait for fall to get here! I figure we're in the month of September, so we're close enough to fall to be able to change the blog layout. I changed the toilet paper roll holder at the beginning of the month. I think we'll wait until next weekend to take out the fall decorations, though. We found cute candle holders at Yankee Candle and Matt's mom is going to try to replicate them for us. It's cheaper than buying them! I need to change the flag out front as well. I saw a cute flag at Michael's tonight, but Matt just wants to use the cornucopia one that we already have. We decorate a lot for fall, Halloween and Christmas, which is fun. I just don't like putting it all away at the end of the season!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I can tell you're getting in the mood for the holidays. Rob and I were like that too. We've always loved decorating the house. You guys are cute.

Anonymous said...

I like the new background. Matt's Mother is so good at making things for you. And hers look better than a lot I've seen in stores!