Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Open House

Last night was the upper school open house. While I never look forward to meeting a bunch of parents, it's really not so bad. The parents go through their kid's schedule, so they are only in my room for about 7 minutes. I updated my PowerPoint presentation from last year, which I'm glad I did because it helps me remember everything and gives the parents something to look at other than me! All of the teachers noticed how warm it was in the building...guess they forgot to turn the A/C back on! I left as soon as I could, but still didn't get home until 8:45. I signed up to lead staff devotions this morning. I read Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 and a passage from the book I'm reading with my women's Bible study group. I'm already ready for the weekend!

No comments: