Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fun and Games

We had a busy weekend! Friday night I had a group of girls from Sunday school over to play Bunko. It's a fun dice game, and you just have to be lucky with what you roll, and I wasn't very lucky Friday. We are planning on playing every month, so maybe my luck will change. Below is a picture of the girls:



Saturday was supposed to be the Sunday school picnic, but it was rainy, so we didn't go. After church Sunday we went out to dinner with a couple from school and their 3 kids. I taught 2 of them. The youngest is still in elementary school. There was a reception at school for our headmaster who is leaving at the end of the month. I am going to miss him and his family. This Friday is a slumber party with the middle school teachers. I'm looking forward to more girls time! I think Matt is enjoying his guilt free computer time as well.

No comments: