Monday, June 30, 2014

Catie is 3 months!!!

Catie is such a happy 3 month old!  I love to see her big, open mouth smiles!  She is definitely the best sleeper, which makes her my favorite baby.  And she has already started rolling over from her back to her tummy!  I haven't taken a video of it yet, but she does it almost every time she plays on her mat.  Now we have to get her to roll back over.  Don't worry, in the mean time, Robbie will flip her back over.  Catie does stick to a pretty good schedule which makes it easier for me to plan our days.  Wow, it's hard to believe she's 1/4 of a year already!

1 week


1 month


2 months


3 months



Matthew and Alex were getting dinner when I took the pictures.  Robbie wanted to have his picture taken with Catie and then he took some pictures, too.


Robbie loves Catie!









Robbie needs more selfie taking practice!


No comments: