Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summer Movies

Regency movie theaters has $1 movies during the summer.  I wanted to take the boys last summer, but it didn't work out.  I decided to take them Wednesday to see "The Pirates!  Band of Misfits".  I can't say that I enjoyed the movie, but Robbie definitely did.  Alex asked to leave about 10 minutes into the movie, but I was able to keep him in the theater the whole time.  I think he was upset because when I put him in a seat to take their picture, the seat folded up on him.  Whoopsie!  Alex hung out on the stairs for about half of the movie.  He went down a few steps and walked into the wrong row.  He kept calling for me, but couldn't see me because it was so dark.  Luckily it was just the row in front of us.  I'm not sure who ate the most popcorn, but it was probably a tie between me and Robbie.  I figure we can't go to the movies without getting popcorn!

Overall it was a great experience and I plan on taking them a few more times this summer.

Catie did not sleep the entire movie, but she started out sleeping.


This picture was after the seat folded on Alex and he wouldn't even sit with Robbie to take a picture.  I'll have to try again during another movie.


 Robbie and the popcorn.  There wasn't much in the bucket when we left, though I'm not sure how much was left on the floor, either.


No comments: