Saturday, July 26, 2014

Catie is 4 months!!!!

It was a fast month!  I'm still waiting for Catie to roll from her stomach to her back, but she hasn't mastered that yet.  She has started reaching for toys in front of her or she'll follow it as you move it.  And I love that she is grabbing her toes!  I know they are going to go into her mouth as soon as she can maneuver them in there.   Catie is giggling now and it's just so cute!  I love to hear it and hear her talking.  And I really love how the boys are with her.  It's so cute when they go up to her to give her a hug or a kiss.  Of course, there are times when I'm holding Catie and Alex comes up and says "baby swing" meaning I need to put Catie in her swing so I can do whatever he wants me to do (usually get him a snack).  Her schedule has once again changed, but I'm fine as long as she takes a nap while the boys are sleeping.

We celebrated Matthew's birthday tonight with his mom, Uncle Mark and Aunt Brigette.   I think Catie was upset because she didn't get any cake.  Poor thing has 4 more family members who have birthdays before hers.  Maybe she'll get some on Alex's birthday.

Catie's pictures

1 week


 1 month


2 months


3 months


4 months


Grabbing her toes!


No comments: