Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Halloween!!

Robbie has been looking forward to trick-or-treating and was super excited Thursday.  He loved his Batman costume and couldn't wait to put it on.  (I made him wait until after dinner so he didn't get food on it.)  We headed out pretty late for us and only walked up and down our street.  We would have stayed out later, but Robbie wanted to come home.  I wasn't going to argue with him!  If it were up to the kids they would have eaten a lot more candy than we have allowed, but they've also been really good if we've told him they have to wait for a treat.  I can tell you they don't like Sweet Tarts (I was given most of them) or Payday (although I can't really say that before because Robbie hasn't even tried it).  I have been good about not eating their candy, though one of them is missing a Butterfinger. :)

Pirate Alex


Batman Robbie


I made this shirt when I was pregnant with Alex.  If I had seen the decal when I was pregnant with Robbie I probably would have made it then, but I wouldn't have been able to wear it since Robbie was so early.


Our pumpkin patch!  Pumpkins from the farm, the pumpkin patch and one Robbie painted at Mother's Morning Out.  He used so much paint I'm surprised it dried!!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Valerie! I'm Heather and I was hoping you would be able to answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)