Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Catie's check up

I had another doctor appointment yesterday and hit the half way mark last week!  I'm still going to the doctor every 4 weeks, so it doesn't seemed like I've had many visits.  Luckily these office visits are quick and easy and Alex does great going with me.  I'm measuring right where I should be, so Catie is growing like she should.  Yesterday was really the first time I heard her heart beat.  Two of my 4 visits were ultrasounds and they don't have sound.  The one office visit I had when the nurse was trying to get her heartbeat we would hear a couple of beats and then Catie would move.  I have been feeling Catie move for a while now (since October 26th).  At first I really wasn't sure it was her because it was quick and soft.  On Halloween she was moving like crazy and I really didn't eat a lot of candy.  It's still pretty quick so I think it will be a while before the boys can feel her moving.

Catie had a heartbeat between 130-140 which is pretty much right in the middle of the range the doctor looks for.  It's great knowing that everything is going well!

No comments: