Monday, July 11, 2011

A week of fun!

Matt and I had a little down time before Lisa and the kids came over for the week. They drove over Tuesday and stayed until Friday. We had a lot of fun going to the beach and a splash pad. Matt missed out on most of the fun because he had to work. We are looking forward to seeing them again in August!

If you want to read about our week, head over to Lisa's blog and check out the pictures, too!

Saturday was our 6th anniversary. We have friends that have offered to trade off babysitting so neither of us have to pay for a sitter, so they watched Robbie for a few hours while we went out. We went to Stonewood because Matt was looking forward to a good steak. I like their onion soup and had a blackened chicken pasta dish. I told Matt to save room for dessert. I had chocolate cake and he had apple pie. The whole meal was delicious! We walked around Barnes and Noble after dinner to help digest all of that food.

Before we left for dinner I felt Robbie's 4th tooth! It's the right middle one on the top. Mom said he's just filling in the gap! I don't think it will be too long before his other top tooth comes in. Unfortunately the whole teething process is making him miserable, mostly at night. I know it's a long road ahead of us! When Robbie smiles you can see his bottom tooth. It's so cute!

2 comments:

Sager Squad said...

Happy Ann. Sounds like you had a great time! Robbie is so cute!

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Wait a minute...I thought you were going to Kanki (or however the heck you spell it!)