Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pictures of Robbie

Yesterday morning Robbie was getting up on his hands and knees in the crawling position and I wanted to take a picture of it. Since I had the camera handy, I ended up taking a bunch of pictures, so I figure I'd share them. Even though Robbie gets into the crawling position, he just flops down when he actually wants to move. Sometimes the flops sound painful, but he doesn't seem too fazed by them. I'd also like to mention that he doesn't stay naked all day, but when I get him up in the morning I don't dress him right away so I don't have to worry about him spilling breakfast on himself. Yes, that is what bibs are for, but this is just easier. I'll dress him sometime between breakfast and his morning nap.



This morning Robbie discovered the kitty door that goes from the family room to the porch. Luckily he hasn't tried to crawl through it, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. In the video you can see Juliet on the porch wondering if she'll ever be able to come inside and Simba comes over to see what Robbie is doing.



I have no pictures of this, but Robbie slept through the night last night!! I was thrown off being woken by Matt's alarm, not Robbie crying. We both asked each other if we had gotten up with him last night, but neither of us had. I didn't even hear him cry last night. Hopefully this isn't a fluke, but his new sleeping habit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's not NAKED naked. He's cute in anything. I can't believe Simba doesn't run away from him.

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Love the pictures! Don't you just want to help him move?? I felt that way looking at the pictures and the video from the last post

Sager Squad said...

Love all the videos! he is so cute. Wesley and I sat on the floor watching it and he just smiled and laughed when he saw Robbie! Can't wait to get these little guys together!